The links below are provided as a quick reference guide to information that Mullin ISD is required by the State of Texas to post on its website. Mullin ISD is not responsible for the content of websites outside of the Mullin ISD website (www.mullinisd.net).
Texas Academic Performance Report
The Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) pull together a wide range of information on the performance of students in each school and district in Texas every year. Performance is shown disaggregated by student groups, including ethnicity and low-income status. The reports also provide extensive information on school and district staff, programs, and student demographics.
Accountability Rating Summary
Texas Consolidated School Rating Report (TCSR)
District Financial Accountability Rating
SCHOOL REPORT CARDS
The School Report Card combines accountability ratings, data from the Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR), and financial information to give a broad view of campus performance. Available for each campus in Texas, the SRC is intended specifically to inform parents and guardians about a school’s individual characteristics and its academic performance.
Annual Federal Report Card
Campus Improvement Plans
CaSE Indicators & Performance Ratings
HB 5 requires districts to evaluate their own performance on community and student engagement.
- Provides for meaningful and informative school ratings.
- Evaluates schools on more measures than state standardized assessment.
- Establishes a new three-category rating system that evaluates schools on academic performance, financial performance, and community and student engagement employing understandable labels of A, B, C, D, and F.
- Directs the agency and districts to release all three ratings at the same time to provide a clearer understanding of overall school performance
- Allows local communities to engage in the accountability process by requiring districts to set goals and evaluate performance locally in addition to state ratings.