Skip to main content

Pre-K & Kindergarten


Welcome to the Mullin Independent School District!

Parents of enrolling students NEW to Mullin ISD, please follow the Registration Process below:


To register for Kindergarten, students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st.

To register for Pre-Kindergarten, students must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st.

Click here for Pre-Kindergarten qualifications. Click here for age eligibility calculator.


STEP 1:  To verify if you live within MISD boundaries or if you should request a Transfer application, click here. This takes you to the Mills County Appraisal District and allows you to input your address to find out if you live within the MISD boundaries. If you reside out of Mullin ISD boundaries, please fill out our Online Application for Transfer.


STEP 2:  Fill in the Online Forms and the Additional Documents provided below:

  1. Begin the Online Registration by Clicking here: TxConnect 
  2. Complete the additional documents by clicking Here.


STEP 3 Documents listed below are required to complete the registration process. Bring all required documents to the campus registrar.

  • Parent Identification
    • (Driver’s License or Valid Photo ID)
  • Student Identification
    • (One of the following options: Birth Certificate, Passport, Adoption Records, School ID Card, Hospital Birth Record, Church Baptismal Record, or any other legal document that establishes identity.) 
      • ***For a student who is under 11 years of age and enrolling for the first time at MISD, per Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 63.019, the parent has up to 30 days from enrollment to provide a certified copy of the child's birth certificate. If the parent is unable to produce a certified copy of the birth certificate, the parent must produce, within the same time period, other acceptable proof of the child's identity and age (see list above) and a signed note explaining why the parent is unable to produce the certified birth certificate copy.
  • Child's Immunization Records
    • Validated by a physician's signature or stamp (Current immunization requirements can be found here)
  • Child's Social Security Card
  • Proof of Residency 
    • (a utility bill or lease agreement or mortgage statement).
      • If you are not a resident of Mullin ISD, but you are living with someone who is a resident, the resident must complete an Affidavit of Residency form. This form is available in the below link. Falsification of information by the parent(s)/guardian(s) may be punishable under the TEXAS PENAL CODE, CHAP. 37, SEC. 37.10.
  • Final Report Card
    • from previous school or an unofficial transcript (preferred for HS students)
  • Proof of Income
    • for Pre-Kindergarten students.
  •   Foster Placement Form (if applicable)


***If you have any questions, please contact the campus Registrar.***