Skip to main content



Follow the directions below:


If you live outside of Mullin ISD attendance zone you can apply for a transfer. This Transfer Request Form link provides you with the application. You must bring all the required documents before acceptance. 

Required Documents:

Documents Required


Once you are accepted you must fill out the MISD registration forms in our Parent Portal