Welcome to the Mullin Independent School District!
Parents of enrolling students new to Mullin ISD please follow the two step Registration Process:
- Parents/Guardians will need to bring the following items with them to registration:
- Parent Identification (Valid Photo ID)
- Student Identification (One of the following options: Birth Certificate, Passport, Adoption Records, School ID Card, Hospital Birth Record, Church Baptismal Record, or any other legal document that establishes identity.)
- Child's Immunization Records (Validated by a physician's signature or stamp; current immunization requirements can be found on the Mullinisd.net Health Services Page.)
- Child's Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease agreement, contract). If you are not a resident of Mullin ISD, but you are living with someone who is a resident, the resident must complete an Affidavit of Residency form. This form is available when you register. Falsification of information by parent(s)/guardian(s) may be punishable under the TEXAS PENAL CODE, CHAP. 37, SEC. 37.10.
- Parent’s/Guardians will need to complete the Oniline Registration Packets:
- Registration Forms
- If registering for the current school year, all of the applicable forms below must be completed.
- REGISTRATION FORMS
***If you have any questions, please contact the individual campus.***